Saturday, April 12, 2008

Opening Day at Farmer's Market

Today was the opening day at the Lawrence Farmer's Market. The weather was very cold, low 40's average. My sister was insane enough to work the stall with me, for the low cost of some leftover bagels.

I took a smaller inventory since it was cold, opening day, and few stalls open this early in the evening. 2 dozen plain bagels, a dozen sesame seed bagels, half dozen each Asiago cheese and poppyseed bagels, 2 giant bagels and 4 loaves of artisan bread. Everything except for 7 plain bagels sold. For an opening weekend, I'm very satisfied.

Next weekend I'll include some cinnamon raisin and garlic onion bagels, and some rye artisan loaves.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by the booth and got a bagel or three. In the near future I'll have some new bagel flavors to rotate in, and in addition to cream cheese I'll have some packets of Nutella available for purchase so the bagels can be eaten on site.

No comments: